FUNDING Has changed so classes from October there is a cost, see individual classes.
- Most Classes are based in Titirangi Village, read individual class for details of venue.
- Classes are held at Titirangi Community House, 500 South Titirangi Rd. BUT THE VENUE MAY CHANGE SO PLEASE USE AN UP TO DATE HOME EMAIL SO I CAN CONTACT YOU.
- Classes please check times for each individual class.
- We provide drink refreshments for both days.
- Please note: We ask you bring something for a shared morning or afternoon tea for the pregnant mother and one support person (e.g. husband, partner or a friend). The food is ideally suitable for vegetarians, but not for gluten intolerant.
PLEASE BOOK USING AN EMAIL FOR PERSONAL USE IF POSSIBLE SO I CAN MAKE CONTACT WHEN YOU ARE ON MATERNITY LEAVE.
Note: write your estimated due date, your DOB and LMC name in the comment box.
Topics Covered include:
- Pregnancy health and well-being for mother, father and baby.
- How to prepare for birth emotionally, physically, spiritually.
- Fears and positive expectations.
- Labour and birth naturally and medically.
- Pain relief options - natural and medical.
- Role of LMC's Midwives,Obstetricians and GP's and others.
- Breastfeeding choices and other options.
- Babies, sleep, crying, bathing, nappies etc
- Postnatal support and family help.
- And much more...........
Highly recommended to compliment this class:
Petra's Pregnancy and Childbirth Yoga Classes.
These classes are not just about pregnancy stretches but also calm and relax you to assist you in any type of birth you are planning. To book