- 225 grams Flour
- 340 grams Sugar
- 2 Cups Coconut
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 200 grams Butter
- 2Tbsp Golden Syrup (or I use Maple Syrup)
- 4Tbsp Water
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- Place Flour, Sugar, coconut and rolled oats into a bowl.
- In a pot on low heat, melt butter, golden/maple syrup, and water. When melted and warm, add bicarbonate soda. This should all foam up.
- Combine wet mixture to dry mixture. It should not be too dry and crumbly or to wet. Adjust as needed.
- Place on baking paper on trays at 180 degrees C for 15-20mins.
Makes about 48 biscuits.
You can freeze these and take out as needed.
Recipe provided by Cathy