Pistachio and Ginger Slice
- 1C raw pistachio nuts
- 125g butter
- 1/2C sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet round wine biscuits, crushed
- 1C coconut
- 50g crystalized ginger
- 1tsp ground ginger
- Lightly roast the nuts for about 5 mins at 180'c and allow to cool
- Pulse in food processor till crumbly
- In a mixing bowl, melt butter and cond milk together
- Add dry ingredience reserving1/2 the nuts for the topping
- Press into a lined slice tin and chill till firm.
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Tbs milk
- 2 Tbs golden syrup
- 2C Icing sugar
- 80g softened butter
Beat all ingredient together and spread over the chilled slice.
Top with remaining nuts.
Provided by Jo Williams