Muesli Slice Recipe
10 minute chocolate muesli slice
Makes around 12 slices
- 3 Tbsp Golden Syrup ( I put in 4)
- 50g Cocoa
- 225g butter chopped
- 400g muesli (I think the muesli you use makes a big difference, I use Hubbards Fruitful breakfast but it also says you could just add your own dried fruit, nuts, oats etc instead.)
- Melt golden syrup, cocoa and butter in a large bowl in the microwave until melted.
- Stir together.
- Add muesli and mix well.
- Spoon into a loaf tin lined with grease proof paper.
- Level off the top, then chill until firm.
- Slice and Serve.
If you need it to set quickly I sometimes put in the freezer for a few minutes.
Provided by Anne