cart Shopping Cart shopping bag (0) items
  • ico-fb
  • ico-insta
  • ico-utube

Medical tests and treatment

Should any vaginal discharge worry you or cause you concerns please be open with your LMC/MIdwife or Doctor as they can easily reassure you and suggest a treatment.

Treatment often is taking a swab from the area or referring you to someone more appropriate.

If an infection is present they will normally recommend a treatment immediately especially if there are safety issues or risks to you or you baby.

You can buy medical treatments over the counter at the pharmacy but it is best to get a swab taken first to know what needs to be treated.