How Advanced Health Chiropractic can support you during Pregnancy, Birth, with Babies and Parenthood?
As a Chiropractor we are passionate about empowering parents to make the best health choices for their growing families. Advanced Health Chiropractic is the place to expand your options for health, create community connections and most importantly receive safe and effective chiropractic care for your entire family.
Chiropractic care continues to show multiple benefits.
- Preconception care: Preparing both Mum and Dad’s bodies for conception and pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Care: Correct pelvic alignment of Mum will allow for optimum fetal positioning, proper nervous system function will support health of Mum n bub and prepare Mum’s your pelvis and body for a smooth birth.
- Birth Trauma: Cranial evaluations post birth to ensure baby recovers well from any traumas. Proper cranial function is vital for feeding, sleeping and development.
- Development: To assess and stimulate appropriate development.
- Overall Health: Babies suffering from colic, restlessness, sucking difficulties, sleeping difficulties have nervous system stress. Chiropractic care addresses the nervous system and can relieve such stress and symptoms.
- Chiropractic care is used by many parents as a drug free, non-invasive approach to health and to making sure their family grow and develop to the best that they can be.
Bachelor of Chiropractic (B.Chiro) from New Zealand College of Chiropractic.
Regulation and accountability
Consents and record keeping: Member of NZCA (New Zealand Chiropractic Association). License with New Zealand Chiropractic Board (NZCB)
Trained in Sacro-Occipital Technique, Neuro-Emotional Technique.
Additional training in developmental assessment and adjusting of babies and children. Pregnancy adjusting and care.
Phone - 09 818 8015, 027 617 5440
Advanced Health Chiropractic
10 Bowers Road, Glen Eden
Ali Postles Chiropractor