As Women’s Health Physiotherapists, we can help you with a personalised treatment plan to address your specific problem/s and work with you to achieve your goals.
We Can Help With
- Low back / Sciatica / Hip / Groin pain
- Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction/Pelvic Arthropathy
- Abdominal Separation (Diastasis Recti)
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Prolapse, Pelvic Pain and Incontinence
- Pre and Postnatal Rehabilitation and Exercise Programming
- Pre and Post Abdominal/Gynaecological Surgery Rehabilitation
- Wrist pain / Carpal Tunnel and De Quervains Syndrome
- Other Pregnancy and Postnatal Musculoskeletal Complaints.
Antenatal and Postnatal WOF
Each woman’s experience of pregnancy, birth and recovery will be different. The best exercises for your body during these periods is also a very individual thing, depending on how your body is managing and what your needs and goals are.
We encourage all pregnant women and new mums to be checked by a Women's Health Physiotherapist for advice on the best care of yourself and your body so you can feel empowered and confident on your journey into motherhood.
Exercise Programming & Rehabilitation
We cater for women at any level of fitness- from total beginner to elite athlete - designing and/or modifying exercise and rehabilitation programmes to be suitable for pregnant and postnatal women or those with pelvic health issues.
641 Manukau Road Epsom
2 Selbourne Street, Grey Lynn