Midwife, IBCLC, Possum Clinic NDC Practitioner.
Trusted advice that focuses on your values.
❤️ Unsettled baby
Expert evidenced based advice, support and products
NOTE at checkout select the "Classes and Groups" delivery option to ensure you are not charged a fee.
for a calm pregnancy, birth, baby and parenthood.
- Each booking is for a Pregnant woman and one support person.
- 12 couples per class so chance to meet others and connect
- Cathy's qualification...Mother, Midwife, Lactation Consultant, Possum Clinic NDC Practitioner, Happiest Baby instructor, Spinning Babies Workshop and will share techniques, Acupressure and Breath work.
- Expert advice on breastfeeding, infant sleep & supporting both mother & baby & whanau
- Please note: We ask you to bring something for a shared lunch for the Pregnant Mother and one support person (e.g. husband, partner or a friend) for each day . The food is ideally suitable for vegetarians, but not for gluten intolerant.
Topics Covered include:
- Optimal Pregnancy health and well-being for Mother, Father and Baby.
- How to prepare for Birth Emotionally, Physically, Mindfully.
- Fears and Positive Expectations with pregnancy, birth, babies and parenthood.
- Role of LMC's Midwives,Obstetricians and GP's and others.
- Acupressure, Optimal baby positioning for an easier birth
- Relaxation and breathing exercises
- Labour and Birth Naturally and Medically.
- Pain Relief options Natural and Medical.
- Immediately after birth, postnatal check
- Skin to Skin, delayed cord clamping,
- First hours with your baby
- Breastfeeding or other options
PLEASE BOOK USING AN EMAIL FOR PERSONAL USE IF POSSIBLE SO I CAN MAKE CONTACT WHEN YOU ARE ON MATERNITY LEAVE.
- The basics on Breastfeeding, latching, feeding choices and other options.
- Babies.. Sleep, Wind, Dressing and Nappies and more etc
- How to best stop a baby crying and ideas on what to do.
- Life changes, relationship changes
- Postnatal Blues V Postnatal depression
- Postnatal Support and help.
- Facebook group, Coffee group
- Advice about Mothers support group
- And much more...........
Also write your Estimated due date, your DOB and LMC name in the comment box.
You are entitled to FREE ACCESS to Mother's Support Group once baby is born.
- Classes are held at Titirangi Community House, 500 South Titirangi Rd.
- Class time , see each individual class.