Midwife, IBCLC, Possum Clinic NDC Practitioner.
Trusted advice that focuses on your values.
❤️ Unsettled baby
Expert evidenced based advice, support and productsAntenatal Class Booking for babies ideally due late June/July
for a calm pregnancy, birth, baby and parenthood.
Topics Covered include:
- NOTE at checkout select the "Classes and Groups" delivery option to ensure you are not charged a fee.
- Each booking is for a Pregnant woman and one support person.
- 12 couples per class so chance to meet others and connect
- Cathy's qualification...Mother, Midwife, Lactation Consultant, Possum Clinic NDC Practitioner, Happiest Baby instructor, Spinning Babies Workshop and will share techniques, Acupressure and Breath work.
- Expert advice on breastfeeding, infant sleep & supporting both mother & baby & whanau
- Please note: We ask you to bring something for a shared lunch for the Pregnant Mother and one support person (e.g. husband, partner or a friend) for each day . The food is ideally suitable for vegetarians, but not for gluten intolerant.
- Optimal Pregnancy health and well-being for Mother, Father and Baby.
- How to prepare for Birth Emotionally, Physically, Mindfully.
- Fears and Positive Expectations with pregnancy, birth, babies and parenthood.
- Role of LMC's Midwives,Obstetricians and GP's and others.
- Acupressure, Optimal baby positioning for an easier birth
- Relaxation and breathing exercises
- Labour and Birth Naturally and Medically.
- Pain Relief options Natural and Medical.
- Immediately after birth, postnatal check
- Skin to Skin, delayed cord clamping,
- First hours with your baby
- Breastfeeding or other options
PLEASE BOOK USING AN EMAIL FOR PERSONAL USE IF POSSIBLE SO I CAN MAKE CONTACT WHEN YOU ARE ON MATERNITY LEAVE.
- The basics on Breastfeeding, latching, feeding choices and other options.
- Babies.. Sleep, Wind, Dressing and Nappies and more etc
- How to best stop a baby crying and ideas on what to do.
- Life changes, relationship changes
- Postnatal Blues V Postnatal depression
- Postnatal Support and help.
- Facebook group, Coffee group
- Advice about Mothers support group
- And much more...........
Also write your Estimated due date, your DOB and LMC name in the comment box.
- Classes are held at Titirangi Community House, 500 South Titirangi Rd.
- Class time , see each individual class.
Highly recommended to compliment this class:https://mahinamahai.co.nz
Pregnancy Yoga practitioners. To view
"I believe yoga gives the pregnant woman a deeper depth of understanding and a connection with her body. Understanding the natural function of your body can give you an advantage for labour and postnatal recovery. This connection makes you trust, creates calmness and helps you to become more relaxed.
Yoga postures help create a well balance body"
Also Mothers Support Group once baby born.
Plus Lactation Consultant support