Evidenced based classes run by a Nurse/Midwife / IBCLC/
Neuroprotective Practitioner with the Fussy Baby Network.
In these focused 2 hour groups prior to the birth of your baby, we will empower you with information and strategies for parenting your baby in the early days and weeks, such as:
Come and meet other parents who are also expecting!
- What to expect from your newborn when you get home
- Newborn care (dressing, bathing and other cares)
- Beginning breastfeeding and what to avoid
- Breastfeeding tips – completing the puzzle
- Latest evidence based advice on infant sleep, settling and feeding
- How to make nights manageable
- The importance of "Responsive Care"
- Developing your skills as a new parent
- Emotional support and encouragement, reducing stress
- Where to get support
Sessions will be tailored to each group to ensure they address all the questions you may have.
"I felt like so much of the Antenatal class education we received focussed on the birth. But this class opened my eyes. I had no idea how I was going to support my wife in the days after we came home and what having a new baby in the house would be like." So helpful.
New Dad, Ben
Cathy's vast knowledge, easygoing nature and ability to answer even the silliest questions without making us feel useless, helped us a lot, particularly during those overwhelming first weeks. The most valuable thing Cathy taught us was to trust our instinct. As new parents we were overwhelmed with information, which was sometimes conflicting. It turns out we knew all along what was best for us and our baby, by following our gut instinct!"
Please note if you have joined an Antenatal Class you will get a
50% off Taking Baby Home Class
Use coupon HB50